María Trigo


¡¡¡¡¡¡ MaRiiiiIiiiiAahhhhhhhH TQ *]] (haha choni power)
Although it pains me, today I will not talk about your charming sister.
Today alone I will speak of you. (believe this)

What to say of you ?
Sixdotcero. It cost us to put my tape in your 6.0 ;)

In 2012 everybody see we in the tv sweeping a tennis court. HI MUM! (you must practice English)
The first thing I said when paula presented to us isn´t hello, it was, this tattoo is real? (hahaaa, it occupied all over the arm xd) and you couldn't answer because the siLumacro alarm sounded.
The first days we coincide with the clothes. 6.0 with black trousers, jeans with white shirt and white converse ...


María you are the best in the second place, because the best in first place is your perfect sister!
María, the sixdotcero girl

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario